Andrew's poster for his kindergarten teacher.
Final pieces of shakes above the garage
This is where the motion sensor light will go above the garage
Helping with breakfast!
Mr. Mike brings donuts sometimes...we like Mike!
Last few pieces on upper section above the garage
Taking down the pump jacks (very handy scaffolding!)
Yes, they are heavy and awkward.
We did some reconstruction in the shed. Built some new shelves and nearly doubled our storage space.
Best part is the cost. We spent a grand total of ZERO on this project. (actually we did buy some hooks for the bikes and a couple of lights...)
The boys were up early today helping mommy make monkey bread!
You can see where the new flood light will be the to upper left of the window. The switch is inside. This one is NOT a motion sensor light.
The way they re-designed the roofline makes MUCH more sense. And the chimney looks like a part of the house now!
You can see the roof vents here - there were NONE before. A major upgrade for the entire house.
Kind of yucky out today, but you can get a good sense of what the finished product will look like.
We are extremely pleased with how the new cover over the back door is keeping the weather off of the threshold.
We will do a better job of keeping the vegetation off of the south side of the house. 35+ years of that (and no gutters) probably caused much of the damage we had to replace.
There will be NO bees getting into our walls here!!!
South wall - it sure is nice to have a window facing that direction now.
It is nice to no longer be embarrassed when pulling into our garage.
Almost looks like it's smiling...
We should have outside lights back by middle of next week.
Front of the house. I like the front windows.
New house numbers AND a working doorbell!
We are anxious to get our gutters soon - the weather has definitely turned towards wet and cold.